Letter to AMR Big Corp Council

Rage
Site Admin

Letter to AMR Big Corp Council

Post by Rage »

Since you don't like me sharing my 'feelings' with you i will share them with the world instead.

If the judge was not so mad at me i might have laughed when you told the judge i said 'what a rush'. HILARIOUS. Is that a threat? is that rude :D NO get a grip.

So when the judge spent 2/3rds of our hearing mad at me, i bet you thought he was about to rule in your favor. I find that funny too. Sorry i get to have feelings. And if you don't want to see my feelings you don't have to come here :D

For the record, the times jugde hudson has not been mad at me for the first 2/3rds of a hearing is much fewer than the times he has. As i said that went EXACTLY how i predicted.

Trust me i would rather have judge hudson NOT mad at me, and i will be trying really hard to make that not happen again, but i would rather have him mad and rule in my favor than happy and rule against me :lol:
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Letter to AMR Big Corp Council

Post by Rage »

I am confused, i WARNED ENMMC attorneys after she told me she had access to all my hospital records, she BETTER not have them or it is a hippa violation i will pursue Then YOUR attorneys went and filed my medical records without release HILARIOUS i have to tell you guys how to do your job.

:geek: :lol: :o :shock: :P :twisted:

Had you been privi to 'my feelings' about this, maybe you wouldn't have committed a federal crime
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Letter to AMR Big Corp Council

Post by Rage »

Hurry, it will make it less panful for all, not a threat i just do not want to relive it HURRY GOD PLEASE