ENMMC Does Not Want To Settle

Rage
Site Admin

ENMMC Does Not Want To Settle

Post by Rage »

With ENMMC's case i am going to use all the records when i was held there, i am going to use the record of 500 mg of ketamine. I will show that when in sunrise AFTER the doctors release you, you can not leave until they call my insurance company and tell them i am discharged and arrange a ride home. I will call probably one witness Bill Williams he worked at the hospital then he will say exactly the same as me and tell you i am very damaged too. He was my councillor during all of this. he knows everything.

i will show the court that either false detainment in sunrise or improper discharge.

I will testify that greg doe assaulted and battered me .

I will compel you to give me his full name and i intend to sue him too and consolidate the cases.

More discovery for you okay? I am doing good faith

What i gave them for discovery.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: ENMMC Does Not Want To Settle

Post by Rage »

There is a very long history of abuse i intend to use on ENMMC including falsely detaining me but there is only one thing i intend to PROVE. Improper Discharge. You KNOW ENMMC did that wrong and have done that wrong abusively every damn time. The judge has already spent 10 years hearing what was done to me by an international billion dollar corporation, i don't think your clients claims of my 'insanity' is going to work. I can't imagine why i was telling them EXACTLY that but they could not believe that someone as poor and crazy as me could be involved with an international corporation of any kind.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: ENMMC Does Not Want To Settle

Post by Rage »

Also why is this stressing me so much? I thought this bullshit discriminating harassing abuse had stopped many years ago. I am tired and i WAS over it but if it requires me to have a heart attack well, you will be paying for that too.