God Says Be NICE

Rage
Site Admin

God Says Be NICE

Post by Rage »

AKA MY MONOLUGE

I TRY TO BE NICE-But it is hard. I have incompetent people around me all the time.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: God Says Be NICE

Post by Rage »

I have this caregiver working for me 63 years old. Cries consistently. Thinks she is marrying a catfish, talks about her boyfriends all the time it is so gross. AND THIS IS THE TOPIC OF THIS STORY.

God says be nice. Every inch of me is uncomfortable. I can not stand her in the same room with me. I hate her voice. I hate her sentence construction. There is nothing more i hate right now than this gross 63 year old woman talking about her sexcapaides.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

AND GOD SAYS BE NICE. I SAY I WILL TRYING.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Fucking hell this cunt wont let me talk at all. She thinks her words at 78 wps is the ONLY important thing to anyone ever conceived. God says be nice. I say THIS IS THE WORST TEST EVER. God says he will take her away in 6 months. I CAN DO THIS I WILL BE NICER. Maybe not nice but...ya
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

THAT is my thoughts. It is so hard to be nice. i said to this worker "You know i am not nice right?' ya she is getting it slowly. Let me get it lovingly. Friday i need a ride to an appointment- i am so close to firing her ...OOPS I DID :lol: :D :lol: