Well Hell

Rage
Site Admin

Well Hell

Post by Rage »

I suppose i am going to have to work way more than i would like for this case. It would be better if everyone could just agree what was done then I let you off with a small compensation to me. Instead you want to go all the way? I say OKAY, as i mentioned i have only had the opportunity to learn to appeal a case once. You might notice this time i am assuring a decent outcome when i do appeal if i don't win every penny i ask for.

Your clients all of them participated in the extreme abuse i went through, your clients have damaged me physically and bad mouthed me to the entire community already, there is NOTHING they can say that will effect me at all.

But what I CAN PROVE is all the harassments i went through when me and my dead daughter (previously alive daughter) were targeted by a MILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION.

I am about to contact PVCC and subpoena all calls between PVCC and AMR (previously Superior) for everything said about me before 20 units are sent to my house because i burned my leg. OR WHY they participated when my road was blocked off a mile. i can and will EASILY prove what i have said in court. In fact i KNOW i will win, because I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, and both parties know it.

For ENMMC i will subpoena the names and status of every person that has had access to my case working in your hospital and law enforcement. Tell the hospital to think about that one, where could i be going with that?

Don't worry tho ENMMC, i think the damages you owe me ARE mitigated but we must NOT forget all the times i was illegally imprisoned and the time you almost killed me with 500mg of ketamine.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Well Hell

Post by Rage »

Evidence for AMR

All of the times they participated in excessive use of force.
All calls from PVCC to AMR about me.
All the times i demanded only female emt's (before stupid bitch got stupid)
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Well Hell

Post by Rage »

Work it is i suppose like posting stupid bitches name here. I would have to work to find it. Will I or wont i?