Hearings

Rage
Site Admin

Re: Hearings

Post by Rage »

And if you think i do anything by chance please think again, do you see where this case is going? I sure do. And i bet i am the only one of the council that knows these facts...it is comforting to be in front of Judge Hudson, he has seen my behavior at it's worst you can't say or do one thing to harm my case in fact in intend to use your own evidence against you, that your clients participated in a decade of discrimination and harassment and participated with the sheriffs, it is WHY THEY SETTLED YOU(to no one in particular) FUCKTARDS :D
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

SUPRISE (for me) HEARING YESTERDAY a motion hearing for my motion for an emergency injunction. Since my request for injunction is to stop the discrimination and because this case is ONLY for malpractice, the judge didn't want to rule on something that this case is not about so i withdrew the request and informed the court and the defendants if their discrimination continues even one more time there WILL be a NEW case for discrimination and i will take the sheriffs and pecos valley communication down with them. But during this hearing we had some scheduling for timelines for discovery, something the defendants think i can't do, not being able and not wanting to are two different things NUBS.

I have navigated the Hauge Convention for my international corporate litigation suit, i was capable of piercing the corporate veil if i wish to have continued in that direction, (sadly the only thing i didn't know how to do was use a subpoena wisely).

I have had THE VERY HONORABLE JUDGE WENTWORTH from las cruises come here to roswell for a court hearing to MEET ME, we had a lovey hearing, and the sheriff's attorney brought my check with him, something judge wentworth had never seen done, we had a laugh, and he knew i was also ready to proceed if needed and the first thing i would do was a touhy <3 someone MOST attorneys couldn't do .

I WIN my cases, sure lots were CONSOLIDATED, but that was before i knew what i was doing. And i can appeal as well, the ONLY thing i have not done yet is appeal to the supreme court, and i would like to have that on my resume.

Still wanna play?
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

As for yesterdays hearing this is how it went-

Everyone before court- :?: google meet and all

The Judge- :( :x :x :(

ME- :x :x :evil: :x :x :x :x :evil:

Defense council- :( :x :x :(

Judge to me- :evil: :evil: :( :evil:

The outcome-