Advertisement List

Rage
Site Admin

Re: Advertisement List

Post by Rage »

and he is perfectly aware of the legal game i am playing and he watches with condemnation and a little amusement as the Opposing Council falls into my TRAPS with all his day to day bullshit this has to amuse him some, he KNOWS my capabilities :D and LOVES giving me tests like 1 week to amend my complaint. NO JUDGE would give a pro se only 1 week to amend, and when i motioned for sanctions the very first time i told the judge MOST pro se would not be able to handle your REDICIOULS motion for injunction. AND the VERY Honorable Judge Hudson of the Fifth Judicial Court, he KNEW THAT was pissing me off and slipped and said outload OF COURSE HE IS LETTING ME REPRESENT MYSELF.

Don't worry the Judge knowing me so well is not good for me, it is neutral. He will be so mean to me if i get it wrong, it is because he has great expectation...i never want to let him down but it was you who pushed me to PISS HIM OFF. i should sue for that too no joke
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Advertisement List

Post by Rage »

HILARIOUS, you defense attorneys should hire me another thing i am REALLLLLLLLLLLY GOOOOOOOOOD at! Internet Marketing. As always with <3

sorry your guys sites will never have the views like mine, i come with an audience BUILT IN