Actions Have Consequences

Rage
Site Admin

Actions Have Consequences

Post by Rage »

Because of Ms Perales continuing to try and intimidate me, because of the team of ENMMC filing a motion to dismiss and a motion to be exempt i have decided to see if any of the entire state of new mexico's attorneys wish to help. Or even just follow my site if not!

You are about to see how things in my world work.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Actions Have Consequences

Post by Rage »

Rage wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 pm I am REALLY REALLY GOOD at finding what i need on the internet i have had a computer since they were invented :D

https://www.sbnm.org/For-Public/I-Need- ... -Directory

super cool maybe i won't advertise my site to everyone in legal in new mexico, but how about 786 civil litigation attorneys in new mexico

Their email at my fingertips for the SOLE purpose of getting legal aid I PROMISE

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

One of THE BEST attorneys in New Mexico, he represented the Chaves County Sheriffs in a case we settled a long time ago. He would be closer to the very best if he had not represented evil. At least they didn't lie about it, full out admitted it in fact.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

I think i hear a fairy getting her wings. I bet i give out many wings this weekend.

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

for the record he KNOWS i am not trying to hire him just go straight to the source for the sheriffs. He is SORRY because he still is working on the wrong side of the law and he knows i find this disappointing
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

I started a new game and haven't gotten around to advertising to all of the attorneys in new mexico, i will get to it soon.