Etc

Rage
Site Admin

Etc

Post by Rage »

THINGS SAID HERE ARE ONLY ALEGED OR PERSONAL OPINION

was lucky today the judge gave me a chance to get my act together but i heard PLENTY that he said that i bet the defense didn't. He said QUOTE 'he is letting me represent myself' and my guess is no motions for injunctions will be granted, and i was listening close as well when he told me to actually read the ops motions to dismiss and for injunction because there is stuff i need to know in them. He knows i didn't read the oppositions trite pleadings :lol: Judge Hudson knows me so well, and i know him enough to know he means business with me. He gave me one chance to behave 'professionally'. I told him i am neurodivergent he agreed but didn't care :D TRUST THIS-I have zero intentions of making him mad again. He scares the bejesus out of me when he does the VERY DISSAPOINTED IN YOU speech. OO

As far as any motion to dismiss he also said it would be without prejudice, that would be okay with me i would just correct my complaint and file again, but that won't be needed will it.

I NEVER WANTED TO SUE ANYONE. What i wanted was NOT TO BE ABUSED. That didn't happen So here we are now...
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Etc

Post by Rage »

Jesus fucking christ in a handbasket. I have thrown myself in turmoil bawled like a baby and needed/still needs medicated. The problem is i do NOT want to relive the nightmare that will win this case. That and i have a MAJOR aversion to work. I suppose i will have to get over both because i intend to work my ass off on this case AND get rich, before i just wanted what was fair.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

bet you attorneys wish you could get views like i do on your social media HILARIOUS
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

I am up on social media by 4 am every morning where my computer runs 24/7 i have 3 screens in front of me most time, mostly gaming lucky defendants i could go all legal, but many here know i am ADDICTED.

I could write a novel every 2 weeks if i wanted and go on and on and on and on and on this is the SMALLEST forum i have ever OWNED.

By 7 am i am DONE will all the legal work i intend to do for the day, and all the complaining i will do here. I am being so nice to the defense teams, every single morning when they get to work, they have to think...WHAT HAS SHE SAID NOW. All sent with <3 and peace from this tree hugging hippy with a BAD ATTITUDE