Request for a Hearing/Setting

Post by Rage »

STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF CHAVES
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT

CHASE XANDER
plaintiff,

vs. Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE AMBULANCE SERVICE, INC.
defendant,.
EASTERN NEW MEXICO MEDICAL CENTER INC.
defendant,

REQUEST FOR HEARING/SETTING

Your Honor, First I did not ask the opponents if the opposed because they never asked me on their requests for hearings so I infer that they are not included in the rule Rule 1-007.1

I request this hearing because I believe the defense wishes to complaint to you about how I did not give them some discovery in the right format or something about me being mean.

I wish to convey to you that the opponents were cooperating with me perfectly when they were getting what they wanted- signed medical releases and discovery. I gave ENMMC an extension on the discovery same as I did with AMR, but ENMMC has failed to meet their deadline and have refused to answer basic legal questions from me. And both have intentionally tried to provoke me knowing I have been hospitalized for stress caused by this case on multiple occasions and have been very sick and very medicated.

But mostly I request this hearing because I believe the defense are waiting on some rulings before they are forced to communicate with me again.

WHEREFORE
I ask the court for a hearing/setting.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Respectfully submitted,
Chase Xander pro se
/s/ Chase Xander
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Request for a Hearing/Setting

Post by Rage »

:shock: