Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

Rage
Site Admin

Re: Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

Post by Rage »

Luke MaKarral and James Leach and Courtney King and Jasmine Reglado EMT's for American Medical Response in Roswell New Mexico- i am writing about you and your friends.

http://www.chavescounty.org/viewtopic.php?p=1070#p1070
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF CHAVES
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT

CHASE XANDER
plaintiff,

vs. Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE AMBULANCE SERVICE, INC.
defendant,.
EASTERN NEW MEXICO MEDICAL CENTER INC.
defendant,

REQUEST FOR HEARING/SETTING

Your Honor, First I did not ask the opponents if the opposed because they never asked me on their requests for hearings so I infer that they are not included in the rule Rule 1-007.1

I request this hearing because I believe the defense wishes to complain to you about how I did not give them some discovery in the right format or something about me being mean. I wish to convey to you that the opponents were cooperating with me perfectly when they were getting what they wanted- signed medical releases and discovery.

I followed the attorneys creed, I have been very nice to the defendants attorneys. I gave ENMMC an extension on the discovery same as I did with AMR, but ENMMC has failed to meet their deadline and have refused to answer basic legal questions from me. And both have intentionally tried to provoke me knowing I have been hospitalized for stress caused by this case on multiple occasions and have been very sick and very medicated.

But mostly I request this hearing because I believe the defense are waiting on some rulings before they are forced to communicate with me again.

WHEREFORE
I ask the court for a hearing/setting.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Respectfully submitted,
Chase Xander pro se
/s/ Chase Xander
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

This was a while back...
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

deputy congline 422 deputy mc /Cellzy 427
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

so, remember when i told AMR i would give them a fair settlement offer that day, yet i never did- imagine that

<3 Rage
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Here comes a very long and messy case, your clients can't say nothing about me to anyone that hasent been said before ten thousand times. Your clients thought i was too poor crazy and alone to do anything about this torment, you were wrong on all accounts.

i also expected those exact rulings on all the motions, i can't wait to read what the judge said about my motion for an emergency injunction. The rest is just dull, but we will continue and i will expose your clients as the evil corporations they are, it is kinda my thing and i am not afraid of your clients their attorneys or the judge, there is NOTHING that can happen to me that has not happened so many times before.

And a reminder to me- i am going to use YOUR evidence of my 'arrests' as MY evidence of your clients participation in the harassment i have been through and are still going through
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

I am FEELING IT this morning. After our last hearing i am 99.9 percent sure i will win this case. I have been so happy feels like i am on speed, but i do it naturally. I would think this is strange but it use to happen each time a new world started on tribal wars by innogames, i was a top 20 player, out of a hundred thousand or more ACTIVE players, it says millions play but that is not how it works. Each and every new world, i played 18 hours each and every day to achieve this goal, for fame, not money that is damn sure.

That international corporation fucked with me and my kids, so i shut them down for about a year with blah blah blah nothing i care to mention here. But i will say if someone had 1000 accounts on one world they could surely cheat to beat that game, especially if they were say a top 20 player with a LOT of fame already HILARIOUS.

Not only while i was handling the situation say locally for them, i was teaching myself international corporate litigation, took me about a year and a half maybe two. Sad for me i didn't learn how to use an international subpoena effectively in the 10 years i had them in court. I forgive myself tho, as far as i was concerned i won the day that case started in 2016. Providing many fairies with wings. ESPECIALLY ON HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS. i would never say a thing until then <3

This little suit is NOTHING.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

ENMMC i have two little presents for you guys today, like i gave AMR yesterday.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Oh i forgot to say me being this pumped should be TERRIFYING :D i ONLY PLAY TO WIN, and when i get like this I KNOW I WILL. Me now WANTING to do legal work should be so very very scary but you guys don't know me as a gamer, but a LOT of my followers do.