IN THE DISTRICT COURT FOR THE [DISTRICT] DISTRICT

[State Name]

[Case Name]

Case No.: [Case Number]

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

MOTION FOR REFERRAL TO MEDIATION

COMES NOW the Plaintiff/Defendant, [Your Name], by and through their attorney, [Attorney Name] (if applicable), and respectfully moves this Court for an Order referring this case to mediation, and states in support thereof as follows:

1. Introduction

This case involves a dispute between Plaintiff and Defendant regarding [Briefly describe the nature of the dispute]. The parties believe that mediation offers a more efficient and cost-effective way to resolve this dispute compared to full litigation.

2. Benefits of Mediation

Mediation provides a neutral forum for the parties to discuss their positions and explore potential solutions. It can be a faster and less expensive way to reach a settlement compared to a full trial. Furthermore, a mediated agreement is often more likely to be satisfactory to both parties than a court-imposed judgment.

3. Suitability for Mediation

The nature of this dispute is well-suited for mediation. [ Briefly explain why mediation is a good option for this specific case. Consider factors like the complexity of the case, the emotional aspects, and the potential for compromise].

4. Request for Referral

For the foregoing reasons, Plaintiff/Defendant respectfully requests that this Court issue an Order referring this case to mediation.

5. Selection of Mediator

The parties are willing to discuss and agree upon a qualified mediator. In the alternative, they request that the Court appoint a mediator from its approved list.

6. Conclusion

Mediation provides a valuable opportunity to resolve this dispute efficiently and amicably. Plaintiff/Defendant urges this Court to grant this Motion and refer this case to mediation.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff/Defendant respectfully requests that this Court issue an Order:

Referring this case to mediation;
Directing the parties to participate in a mediation session with a qualified mediator; and
Granting such other relief as the Court deems just and equitable.
Dated: [Date]

Respectfully submitted,

[Your Name]

[Attorney Name] (if applicable)

[Attorney Bar Number] (if applicable)

[Attorney Contact Information]

Please note: This is a sample motion and may need to be modified to fit the specific facts and circumstances of your case. It is advisable to consult with an attorney before filing any motions with the court.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Mediation

Post by Rage »

This is my next move in court and i have valid reasons to ask for this i guess i am moving forward
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

peons would be paid more than 16 dollars and hour- just my opinion
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

pigeon feet pigeon feet dance around then BAM i don't know why i know everything about law, i don't know why i will always beat the enemy but i know, and every day i wake up and have to force every inch of my body to do another day. To think another day, to live another day.

I was not born beautiful- or nothing bad would have happened

I was not born a male- or nothing bad would have happened

I was not born Neurotypical

I WAS NOT BORN NEUROTYPICAL
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

hi i am right here right now