Pro Se vs Capitalisms and Dirty Corporate Attorneys

Rage
Site Admin

Pro Se vs Capitalisms and Dirty Corporate Attorneys

Post by Rage »

My opinion only and allegedly,

These corporate attorneys know what their clients did, and they are lying about it in court. They are forcing me to relive the ten years of abuse i have and continue to go through, they don't realize that trying to break me mentally with this case and your 'evidence' it is only going to cost so very much more for the ongoing damages occurring

I am going to talk about some of the abuse by these evil defendants and what i am LEGALLY going to do about it. I know lots of threads and run on sentences can be confusings but that is how i do things.

You attorneys that lie against me and for my abusers are dirt in my opinion as bad as the abusers if not worse. Most people do not like attorneys and it is for the reason, you will defend false claims by your client for the money. Glad i am not an attorney and defend bad people. How do you sleep at night knowing you are protecting illegal abuse. Some of your clients should be in jail for what they have done to me, but since the defendants and the law enforcement are all buddies you know they lie for each other all the time.

if you have one witness that lies about me in court, i GUARANTEE it will be new case of slander and defamation.

I am tired, i am old, i am hurt physically, it is a lot of work to do this by myself, something you will never know with your teams behind you paralegals and secretaries.

But i am going to win this case so damn hard great grandchildren of the defense will still be paying my family my award.
Rage
Site Admin

Re: Pro Se vs Capitalisms and Dirty Corporate Attorneys

Post by Rage »

do you think i think the judge will give me a court appointed attorney? no i do not, but he really should he has far too much confident in me