Site Admin

Re: ROUND 2 D-504-CV-202300223

Post by Rage »

FIGHT! is better than bump
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

I had my first subpoena issued today, good thing i thought to do that the very nice court clerk told me i had court at 1:30 holy hell i was NOT prepared but i kicked ass.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

you guys do realize i have been practicing law about 10 years right? i take practice nm bar exams every year or so, and if i don't pass i come damn close, if i wasn't so lazy i would have aced them years ago

i intend to win PERIOD
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Sent with <3

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Please take note, i LOVE it when attorneys cry like babies how i am mean in court and especially when they cry about my site. I KNOW His Honor will NEVER step on my 1st amendment right, he has proven it for over a decade.

I rarely advertise this site i have been too sick and if i wasn't this forum would be x3 as big. The next one will be HUGE. And i will advertise to all legal outlets in new mexico.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

You guys think this game has just begun but in truth i am playing subzero and the screen just told me "FINISH THEM"

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF CHAVES
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT

CHASE XANDER
plaintiff,

vs. Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE AMBULANCE SERVICE, INC.
defendant,
EASTERN NEW MEXICO MEDICAL CENTER INC.
defendant,

DEMAND FOR PRESERVATION OF EVIDENCE
on defendants eastern new mexico medical center

I DEMAND the defendants of Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Inc. preserve all evidence about me for the last 10 years including but not limited to all computer files, all medical records all audio or visual each and every doctor nurse or employee I have ever had contact with and when

Pay special attention to all interactions with EMT’s when they have brought me in to the hospital, all communications with them and all notes taken with them about me. And every entity that has had contact with your hospital about me.

Thank you for your time.
Respectfully submitted,

my first little present for ENMMC sent with love of course
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

This present is PERSONALIZED <3

STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF CHAVES
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT

CHASE XANDER
plaintiff,

vs. Case No. D-504-CV-202300223

AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE AMBULANCE SERVICE, INC.
defendant,
EASTERN NEW MEXICO MEDICAL CENTER INC.
defendant,

NOTICE OF ATTEMPTED INTIMIDATION
to a witness, an indigent and pro se

Your Honor, You allow defendants to show you email I have written to them, I don’t know how they do it but I know I am going to do it and call it a notice.

THIS IS ONE DAY AFTER THE HEARING ON 03/25/2024 AND YOUR ORDERS

ME BEING AS NICE AS POSSIBLE TO THIS LIAR AND WANNA BE INTIMIDATOR MS QUINCY-
Chase <chase.perfect.theory@gmail.com>
Tue, Mar 26, 9:07 AM (3 days ago)
to Quincy

I do understand. As i said we got off on a bad foot. I can certainly understand your clients not wanting to settle, as you can clearly see this case has little to do with them. My serious only complaint at this time is improper discharge aka malpractice. For us it will be really simple either it was or it wasn't the court can decide this. But if there is ever any discrimination against me again you can be sure we will end up in federal court, and i would appreciate if they didn't give me 500mg of ketamine in one night. It is a hallucinogen, i almost damn died no kidding. And greg better never contact me in any way or i will see him in court that is a fact.

I think your clients owe me some for all of their improper discharge and discrimination against me and for illegally imprisoning me in sunrise. But i did go through admin with your clients and that seems to have stopped.

I am going to demand a lot of discovery from your clients to find out who all is connected with you and my case. If i don't get it now i will subpoena it at a later date when i am in federal court with AMR the sheriffs and pecos valley communication.

Also i would like your clients to know if they put me in that padded room when i am not having some kind of mental issue i will consider that discrimination and i will see you in court again. I have stayed away from your clients hospital lately we do have a better one, but i might go back soon.

Hope this helps in our disputes.

I cant remember my last settlement offer to you, but as i have stated and i hope have made pretty clear with my motions, your clients involvement is mitigated and i know it. So here let's start fresh- 5k to settle and get you off this case.
/s/ chase xander
just get me an answer when you can then we can continue to proceed with this case until one of us caves :)
MS QUINCY’s letter back to me

Quincy Perales
Tue, Mar 26, 10:54 AM (3 days ago)
to Kayla, Colin, Dylan, Melanie, me
Ms. Xander
My client has been provided with your email below. My client rejects your offer of settlement. We will proceed according to the Court’s Scheduling Order. Please let me know if you would like to share the cost of a private mediator with all parties (usually about $300-500/hour divided amongst the parties for however many hours it takes to conclude), whether you would like to ask for the appointment of a judge as a mediator or whether you would rather not mediate as set forth in the Scheduling Order.
Best,

TRYING TO SCARE AN INDIGENT WITH A PRICE TAG one day after a court order. Sure she says it all like she is just making a statement, but she is NOT Your Honor, and if you can’t see that I am sorry for you but it is something I INTEND to take up with the NM bar if she ever does it again. Also she is trying to pin me into a decision one day after your order which you told me to read thoroughly. TRYING to intimidate a PR SE into making a bad decision that could effect their case greatly.

My answer to her-
On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 11:05 AM Chase <chase.perfect.theory@gmail.com> wrote:
But of course but I will motion for free process and it will be granted the court has to provide indigents with enough to handle their case. He will also grant me free process in calling witnesses lady liberty is blind sorry your clients are so objective my first witness is Doug Southern first time I met him I was being held illegally in you hospital. My baby goat died and he will agree I was being held illegally he was my counselor for years after you really should talk to him

I managed my way through the hague convention and 10 years of litigation and have settled FAIRLY and successfully 3 times. It is cute you think your pricetag scares me.

I have the fortitude of a rock and the IQ of you or maybe two, the day I started this case I was winning I told you about fairies
Love my Blind Lady Liberty
www chavescounty.org

(insert- I accidentally gave the wrong Dr’s name there to all involved I can’t remember that particular white coats name that I intended, they are all the same to me- very bad at their jobs. All parties please be advised)

She continues to push-

Quincy Perales
Tue, Mar 26, 11:22 AM (3 days ago)
to Kayla, Colin, Melanie, Dylan, me

Ms. Xander,
It sounds like you would prefer option No. 2 wherein the Court will attempt to appoint a judge if one is available. Is that correct? Please, again, when you reply, hit “reply all” so my staff is included in the email response.
Thanks,
Quincy J. Perales, JD, BSN, RN
Partner
Thank you for your time.

After that I told ms quincy I would not be cc ing her team that I have problems with email, if she wants her team to have it have her secretary cc it. (or we can do it on my c-panel forum I have no issues with c-panel but pretty sure they would)

Then our conversation ended when ms quincy figured out she didn’t intimidate or scare THIS pro se, but I am not just fighting these cases for me I am fighting for every poor person who is abused and cant afford an attorney. And teaching them to do it on my website.

Your Honor I would like to request that you read this thoroughly to see the actual intimidation this seasoned attorney is trying to put on an indigent pro se. With all due respect.

Not wherefore but my very clear intentions-
If Ms Quincy tries to intimidate this pro se again, tries to scare an indigent by trying to present it will cost a lot of money, or trying to push a pro se into making a decision in ONE DAY and against Judges order to read thoroughly.

Respectfully submitted,
Chase Xander pro se
/s/ Chase Xander
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Chase <chase.perfect.theory@gmail.com>
Attachments
5:10 AM (10 minutes ago)
to Carla, Quincy, Melanie, Kayla, Colin, Gayle, Aitana

This is just a suggestion, in no way trying to force anyone to do anything, but if i were the team of counsel for the defendants of ENMMC, i would take ms quincy off the case before she cost more money than she is worth and makes this SO VERY MUCH WORSE for your client, and possibly loses her licence to practice.

Deepest Regards,

One attachment
• Scanned by Gmail

That is an actual KIND suggestion from me, i HOPE you leave her on this case and piss me off more than i am already. I hold your clients and YOUR TEAM OF ATTORNEYS responsible. At this point in the game YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID AND LIE ABOUT IT IN COURT. I would LOVE to have Ms Quincy's license taken away. That would be worth more than any cash settlement, AND she seems very willing to continue to press her luck.