Rage
Site Admin

Advertisement List

Post by Rage »

Rage
Site Admin

Re: Advertisement List

Post by Rage »

it has been a long night tomorrow i will get the email to every attorney in roswell to solicit help, that the attorneys will get to see me win against your teams of attorneys is just a bonus
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

now onto every attorney's firm in roswell tomorrow i will do santa fe, and it is so convienent to advertise for an attorney this way, it is on all of their PUBLIC pages to be seen by everyone, so if any attorney see the ad... well :D

are we all having fun yet?

Also thanks for telling the judge i was advertising for an attorney, you beat me to it

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

it takes 3 seconds to copy and paste when i say EVERY firm in new mexico, i mean EVERY FIRM.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

if i could ask a question to the attorneys it would be- do you really think i am looking for an attorney? why would i pay someone for a job i can do myself, but hey maybe one wants to work pro bono

:lol: :P
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

My actual goal here is to have every attorney in new mexico see how i handle cases and make a good decision to NEVER go against me least they get the same.

This is not my first rodeo it is not my first case and i have a loyal following when i blog about gaming OR legal who have missed me they will be back to watch when i tell them like they are now.
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

i got a call back from ragsdale i was not expecting a reply really, i have gotten a few in the past but by now i would think ALL attorneys in nm know what i am about. it was a nice call :D
Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

Grab my Harvard followers i have quite a few there

Rage
Site Admin

Post by Rage »

PLEASE CRY TO THE JUDGE, i have had THIS domain and website for well as Judge Hudson says 'the last ten years' but i say 7 but feels like 100.